Saturday, May 10, 2014

"Today a new sun rises for me; everything lives, 
everything is animated,
everything seems to speak to me of my passion, 
everything invites me to cherish it."-Anne de Lencios


today was one of those days when everything seemed so alive! blossoms were blooming i hadn't noticed before and just as i was noticing them i saw the most giant bumble bee i'd ever seen, just busily buzzing about the flowers.  and moments later i saw a rabbit twitching his ears, listening for something ever so still, and then he hopped away as if he were Peter Rabbit coming to life.  just as my husband and son were starting to take a walk on a meandering trail, a duck flew out of a nearby bush and my husband noticed about a dozen eggs hidden in the bush...duck eggs, no doubt with life forming inside them...pretty amazing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment