Tuesday, November 4, 2014

"Think to thank.  In these three words is the finest capsule course for a happy marriage, a formula for enduring friendship, and a pattern for personal happiness." -President Thomas S Monson
Happy November!!! The season that reminds us to give thanks in all things. I'm so grateful for my family: the one i grew up in and the one i married into that is constantly growing, for my friends new and old, for my home that is warm and surrounded by kind neighbors and filled with happy children, for my husband that is my best friend, for each of my children and the chance to be their mom, for good health, for the ability to learn and to grow each day, for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the hope, peace and constancy it provides.  I hope to "think to thank" more often this month! We are in happy anticipation of the special time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment