Saturday, February 1, 2014

"A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." -unknown

When our third child was born, our two older kids really became great friends...They moved into the same room together, they became playmates and mischief makers together, and they helped each other when i was busy with the newborn.  Now i've noticed they really watch out for each other.  If i'm about to give something to my daughter my son will say, "oh mom, she doesn't like spinach!" or if i'm cleaning up my son's toys my daughter will say, "mom that's not yours that's henry's leave it there!" Makes me hope that if someone isn't treating them right when i'm not around, they will stand up for each other or if they start to head down a path that isn't in line with their good character they will remind each other of who they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment