Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sometimes i catch myself living vicariously through my husband who has to go out into the workforce every day...when he comes home he often fills me in on situations at work that i will think about how i would respond if i were faced with those challenges, work relationships, opportunities etc...Makes me ask myself, do i see my day-to-day life at home with the kids as an opportunity to do a great work?  Sometimes i get caught up in the mundane of it all instead of seeking ways to really teach, really love, really build a relationship with my kids and help them build a relationship with their Heavenly Father.  I wish i could express myself better...i guess that's why i like quotes because they usually sum up better what i am trying to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment