Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Book of Mormon

"My dear associates in the work of the Lord, I implore each of us to prayerfully study and ponder the Book of Mormon each day. As we do so, we will be in a position to hear the voice of the Spirit, to resist temptation, to overcome doubt and fear, and to receive heaven’s help in our lives. I so testify with all my heart"
-President Thomas S Monson
When my sweet Lizzy was a baby she went through a long period of time where she would wake up about every hour or less wanting to nurse to go back to sleep.  This went on for many months. I was so so exhausted and would get so frustrated.  One fast and testimony meeting at church, one sister shared that the Book of Mormon literally saved her from going crazy.  That stuck out to me because i felt so sleep deprived i might go crazy so i began reading the book of mormon when i got up in the night with lizzy.  It saved me. I have sweet remembrances now of reading the Book of Mormon by the soft glow of the lamplight while cuddling my baby in the middle of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment